Kingdom Thenga is the owner of The Suburbs in Hoole.
1.How are you?
Great Thank you…!
2. Who/ what inspired you in life ?
My Mother…& Nelson Mandela are the people that have inspired me most..
3. Describe your perfect day
Having family and friends round for a Braai ( SA BBQ)
4. Favourite place in Chester
Cathedral & walls
5. Fav places to eat and drink in Chester ?
Hypha , Suburbs , Brom , Barlounge ,Upstairs @ The Grill , The Yard , Death by Tacos to name a few.
6. If you could time travel, where/when would you go ?
The 70’s …Venda such a vibrant & beautiful part of South Africa 🇿🇦 that in that time with right ideas would be thriving more than it is now…
7. Which person , living or dead would you take for an independent coffee or drink ?
Ooo tough one…but it would be Nelson Mandela .
8. What was the last film you saw and was it any good ?
Remember the Titans …absolutely inspiring …!
9.What would you sing on karaoke night?
Graceland by Paul Simon
10.If you could choose one superpower what would it be?
Eradicate Poverty …
11. what is the greatest memory of your life ?
Birth of My Childre
12. If you could change one thing about Chester what would it be
The Council …!!!
13. Where do you see Chester in 5 years time ?
As a thriving City promoting independent businesses and vibrant arts 🎭 showcased throughout & ultimately leading the way in the COVID Bounce back…
14. Name 3 things you hate
Disloyalty Greed Racism
15. and 3 you love
Loyalty, Family, Looking after people ( UBUNTU )
16.what advice would you give to your younger self?
Always open up when you feel your struggling don’t store it in as it’s not healthy for you…good or bad get it out your system…
17. who would play you in the movie of your life?
Don Cheadle or Samual L Jackson 🤣🤣🤣
18. what 3 items would you take to a deserted island?
Knife, Lighter & Whiskey 🥃
19. Name a famous person you have met
Top of my head Ronaldo…
20.How do you feel about the future?
Very positive …we got to look forward and work together to recover from what’s been a horrible & difficult 12 months!! The spirit of UBUNTU has to be at the forefront of any thinking…& ultimately appreciating each other and taking time to take a step back & spend time with family & friends…Life is too short!!! Whilst here let’s not waste it let’s make a positive impact & difference to people’s lives…