Warren Allmark is the Chair of Chester Pride, founder of Gender Blender and the man behind Lady Wanda Why
7.Where do you see Chester in 5 years time ? Different, I see the retail sector changing and a lot more inner city living happening with Chester moving towards its tourism
8.Where do you see the world in 5 years time? Hopefully settled down, and continuing to do what I love.
9.If you could change one thing about Chester what would it be? The facilities it lacks
10.Are we alone in the universe ? No, mathematical the amount of planets that can house life is great and therefore must mean other exist.
11, Name 3 things you love: Eurovision, Sweden and comedy
12. And 3 you hate Self checkouts, whistles and uneducated idiots that don’t understand people’s differences
13. In your darkest hour what gives you comfort? Friends and music
14. What is the greatest memory of your life ? Meeting my sister for the first time when she was born
15. what would be the title of your autobiography? Try, tried and tested
16. All the lonely people, where do they all come from? Broken homes, or a place too busy we just need space
17. What was the last film you saw and was it any good ? Angela’s ashes. Very good and a moving account of being a child in Ireland in the early 1920’s
18.Which person , living or dead would you take for an independent coffee or drink ?Definitely Dolly Parton
19. Favourite place in the borough (specific) ? Grosvenor Park
20. If you could time travel, where/when would you go ? Past, the sinking of the Titanic Future, the first contact with aliens